[Dxspider-support] Help please

keith keith at cwgsy.net
Mon Oct 31 22:37:52 GMT 2005

Hi Group

Well the cluster here ran faultlessly over the CQWW weekend with in
excess of 1000 spots per hour.
Users where connected via the RF port and telnet.

PC 1Ghz cpu 512 ram and windows XP plus all patches

Now for the question.

I have been adding databases which work fine

1 I can't get the abbreviated commands to work SH/IOTA works but SH/IO
won't
  i have added the commands as per the example in help in the aliases.

2 How do I get the new commands listed when a SH ? is issued

73 Keith GU6EFB MU3EFB

Sysop GB7DXG Dxcluster Telnet Access Web gb7dxg.shacknet.nu Port 7300
Web Site http://gb7dxg.shacknet.nu
Echolink Node GU6EFB-L Node number 121749
Web Site http://gu6efb.shacknet.nu
E-Mail gu6efb at cwgsy.net

28/10/2005