[Dxspider-support] Hops = 24 Bug?

Lee Sawkins ve7cc at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 3 21:27:41 BST 2006

I notice that my spider node ve7cc-1 sends out PC16s and PC17s with a hops count of 24 (^H24).  I can find nowhere that this is set in any configuration file in my system.
  .
  The problem is PC16s and PC17s come in from other nodes with lower hops counts than 24 and go  out with H24.   This causes loops of PC16s and PC17s that will not stop except by isolating the nodes to which ve7cc-1 is connected.  Why?

  I am using the very latest version of Spider.

  Lee