[Dxspider-support] CVS access down?

Bob Nielsen nielsen at oz.net
Sat Apr 29 04:08:20 BST 2006

On Apr 28, 2006, at 5:28 PM, Jim Reisert AD1C wrote:

> e:\spider>cvs upd
> cvs [update aborted]: end of file from server (consult above
> messages if any)
>
> Has been like this for at least a week...

A while longer, I think.  As far as I can tell (the web site has some
obscure information), the server(s) for some of the projects are down
and sourceforge is awaiting some new equipment.  The last I saw, they
predicted the task would be finished by the end of the month, but
typically they don't meet predictions (you get what you pay for).

Bob, N7XY