[Dxspider-support] set/nohere Node

Enzo Pagliari ik6ihl at ik6ihl.it
Sat Aug 26 11:23:19 BST 2006

Hello. I have a problem with a colleague OM that uses the Dxspider the last
release. He has mess in the script set/nohere and therefore when the
dxspider effects the reboot it appears among parenthesis. However from my
console it doesn't appear with the parentheses, while connecting me from
other Italian clusters I see him with the parentheses. Because from my pc
this doesn't happen, considering that he has the link with me? I hope in one
answer of yours. Do I have some problem on my pc? 73 de ik6ihl Enzo