[Dxspider-support] Repeated PC19 & PC21 Data

Anthony (N2KI) n2ki at amsat.org
Wed Dec 20 14:24:00 CET 2006

Every so often this scenario will arise.  The node will continually repeat
sending huge amounts of PC19 & PC21 data to connected nodes.  Usually it
turns out to be one of the nodes connected to me that cause the problem.
Last time it was a European node and this time a node in South America.
Generally I have to disconnect one at a time while monitoring the main
window for the problem to stop. The information being sent indicated that a
particular station is "gone".  Does anyone else ever see this?  Just
curious.

Anthony - N2KI