[Dxspider-support] Filter on annoucement

Robert Chalmas rcbza at hb9bza.net
Sun Dec 31 14:37:51 CET 2006

> I think the filter does announce messages as well.

Yes, set/badspotter is used for DX spots as well as for announcements.

I think it's not a good idea to handle both kinds of messages the same way.
In the original Packclus software we had separate commands to filter both,
which made possible to reject announcements from chatters (among others)
without loosing their DX spots.

I suggest this should be implemented in DXSpider also!

With my best wishes for 2007,              Robert - HB9BZA

--
Robert CHALMAS, PO Box 1225, CH-1227 Carouge/GE, SWITZERLAND
email: rcbza at hb9bza.net           web: http://www.hb9bza.net