[Dxspider-support] list access to hotmail accounts

Mike McCarthy, W1NR lists at w1nr.net
Sat Feb 4 13:22:18 GMT 2006

If they want me to pay to send email, they can forget it.  I run my own
email server and AOL is one that blocks mail from my domain.  I sent them a
message to try and get whitelisted some time ago and got nothing back.  The
company I work for took months to get on AOL's whitelist.  Verizon took
about a week to get on their whitelist.

Mike, W1NR