[Dxspider-support] /usr/sbin/tmpwatch file is missing ????

Dick dick at zs6ro.co.za
Sun Feb 5 09:13:31 GMT 2006

First problem !!! <sigh> .....

I received a CRON email from my system and this showed up :-

"/etc/cron.daily/spiderlog: line 1: /usr/sbin/tmpwatch: No such file or
directory"

I searched for the 'tmpwatch' file on my Linux box but nothing found ...

I recently (yesterday), did an uninstall using YAST (SuSe) of Sendmail and
Postfix (email programs) and then reinstalled Postfix (that works properly
now!) .. I'm sure that exercise wouldn't of deleted the tmpwatch file (?) -
would it !! ...

How do I get it back - easily ??? ..  Maybe someone can send me a zipped
copy ?? .. I don't know if it's version-related ??

Another problem (not sure if its related to the above problem) <BIG sigh!>

About a week ago I noticed that my stats web-page didn't show the SFI
information on the MRTG stats graphs ... Looking at the WWV data page
relevant file, the info is there .. I also use the info so that wap-enabled
cellphones can access this same data (I just do a READ on the file) .. This
works ..

Any ideas on this please ???

73, Dick ZS6RO
Johannesburg