[Dxspider-support] /usr/sbin/tmpwatch file is missing ????

Dick dick at zs6ro.co.za
Sun Feb 5 17:43:42 GMT 2006

Thanks Dirk,

I think that it might have been me and my 'clever' typing that deleted the
original 'tmpwatch' file !! or it may have happened when I did the recent
uninstalling and reinstalling ...

I used YAST (I think it  stands for "Yet Another Software Tool") and
searched for 'tmpwatch' software on my DVD .. Installed it and then found
that the executable file is called 'temp_watch' and no 'tmpwatch'  ..

Went to the one-liner in my Cron and changed the filename there to the new
one ..

Now to see if that stops my error when Spider does some daily chores ..

73, Dick