[Dxspider-support] Mail ?!

Darren GØTSM spider at g0tsm.com
Tue Feb 7 17:04:20 GMT 2006

I see someone has spotted my little experiment.

I've uploaded the last couple of 3Y0X messages using SB RR ALL.

1) I thought the RR shouldn't work with a bulletin to ALL

2) And if it did would I get read receipts back from the readers?
-  how many users actually read the messages?

Now it's obvious I get a read receipt from the node that the
bullitens are read on and not the users that read them.

Darren G0TSM (GB7EDX)