[Dxspider-support] Problem with GB7DXS

Darren GØTSM spider at g0tsm.com
Mon Feb 13 16:11:20 GMT 2006

Hi All, we have a problem with GB7DXS where the node keeps locking up
upon startup. It's running win98 & Version 1.51, build 58.317

It seems to initialise ok but just stops when it gets to queue msg.

would it be caused by a dodgey/corrupted message that gets queued?
any clues before I head off for 100 mile drive to Keith's QTH?..

The node is also running AGW but has run fine for about 8 months..

1139834296^reading database descriptors ...
1139834296^doing local initialisation ...
1139834296^orft we jolly well go ...
1139834296^queue msg (0)
And then nothing.......

73 Darren