[Dxspider-support] Same spot mutiplied.

Ian J Maude ian at gb7mbc.net
Mon Feb 20 15:19:02 GMT 2006

On Mon, 2006-02-20 at 14:18 +0000, Jose M. Valdes R. YV5LIX wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I was not home the entire last week and today I got a phone call from a
> local user telling me that my node is sending the spot repeating the same
> one several times, that's seemed estrange so I connected and found out that
> he was right, please see below, the node was ok when I left last Monday and
> it was so until the 18th when the problem started, the spots are sent 3, 4,
> 5, or 6 times one after the other, no changes have been made to the
> configuration since I was not at home  until late last night.
Hi Jose,
Try deleting the file /spider/data/dupefile and then restart your
cluster.  It will take a short while to build again but it should stop
your problem.

Regards

Ian

Ian Maude G0VGS Morecambe Lancs UK | ian at gb7mbc.net
Sysop of GB7MBC, the Morecambe Bay Cluster
Running Linux and DXSpider | K2 #4044

DX and Cluster forums at http://www.gb7mbc.net/forum/