[Dxspider-support] DXUser.pm line 307 -> Restart DXcluster

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Fri Feb 24 11:50:43 GMT 2006

On Fri, 2006-02-24 at 12:21 +0100, Niels Somers wrote:
> Darn, I feel so stupid !!!
> After the previous post I start looking why the nodes where suddenly
> users. So I start poking with the set/node...
> And what you know, it worked...
> This is so embarrassing.

Well yes, set/node solves your immediate problem. But the whole point of
"perl user_asc" is that it should recreate all your users *and* their
parameters and statuses. So if they were a node before, then they should
be a node after.

Could you send me (to the address in the sig below *NOT*
[djk at tobit.co.uk] to the list) a (g)zipped up copy of the user_asc you
were using please?

Dirk G1TLH
--