[Dxspider-support] Re: ZS6RO-1 DX-Spider won't start

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Mon Jan 2 23:12:31 GMT 2006

On Mon, 2006-01-02 at 23:50 +0200, Dick wrote:
> Dirk,
>
> Now that you mention it, i'm sure that part of the update this afternoon was
> Perl <sigh> ...
>
> But, i have been busy with an email server and getting Spamassassin to work
> over the last few days and that needed a number of Perl modules and one of
> them I recognised from your mail was DB_File !!!
>
> I did as you suggested and the result is below .. I'm puzzled by  "LWP
> failed with code[500] message[MIME::Base64 object version 2.20 does not
> match bootstrap parameter 3.07]" ....???

This is the same problem as your original one. IMHO your perl
installation is (maybe only partially) hosed. Basically, somehow, some
packages that depend on a particular version of the XSLoader with your
perl has been either updated or not, w.r.t the base perl installation
(it could either the perl was updated and some packages not, or the
other way around).

Not certain this helps you very much, but maybe running up the node
with:-

$ cd /spider/perl
$ perl -d cluster.pl
dbg> r