[Dxspider-support] showdx error

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Sat Jan 7 11:40:32 GMT 2006

On Sat, 2006-01-07 at 12:03 +0100, IZ5FSA wrote:
> I was trying to view spot by the utility showdx.pl site in spider/perl
> directory but this error was returned:
>
> sysop at iz5fsa:~/spider/perl$ showdx
> show/dx: on  6m
> Can't call method "ve7cc" on unblessed reference at (eval 7) line 372,
> <GEN1> line 1384.
> sysop at iz5fsa:~/spider/perl$
>
> I wasn't able to understand the reason.
> Any ideas?

That's because it is a *very* old (and thus forgotten) command that I
wrote years ago before that Lee got a hold of me :-)

Anyway, I have fixed it.

For them's that might be interested: /spider/perl/showdx is a standalone
version of the 'show/dx' command and can take nearly all the commands
that the standard, on-line version does.

The only things that are missing as VE7CC format output, filtering
(sh/mydx) and 'real' format (sh/fdx).

Dirk G1TLH