[Dxspider-support] Fw: [BPQ32] Dx Spider and BPQ32

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Thu Jan 12 13:39:58 GMT 2006

On Thu, 2006-01-12 at 07:52 -0500, Ian Morrison wrote:
> Try it the other way around. Set the main cluster us at the 'low' radio
> site and a secondary one with no user ports at the internet end. That's
> the way the cluster ran here. The link to the internet site was on a 220
> radio running 1200 baud and it worked fine. I was using a KPC4 dual port
> tnc.

Although the AGW connection to BPQ32 seems to work well, it appears that
this isn't enough for John G8BPQ (on his island in the Outer Hebrides),
he has put together a direct Win32 API connection to BPQ32 especially
for DXSpider (for Windows only).

However, there is some more work to be done on integrating it for
production (basically so I can run the same source on Windows and
Linux), which will take a week or so before it is finished. So watch
this space.

Dirk G1TLH
--
Dirk Koopman <djk at tobit.co.uk>