[Dxspider-support] Port number for DXspider

Mike McCarthy, W1NR lists at w1nr.net
Fri Jan 13 00:57:20 GMT 2006

The port is set up in /spider/local/Listeners.pm.  It defaults to 7300.  If
your router allows port remapping, remap the standard telnet port of 23 to
go to 7300 and users will not have to type the port number on their telnet
connections.

Linux also allows you to do the remapping as well in the firewall settings.

Mike, W1NR