[Dxspider-support] DXSpider concerns

Ted Gervais ve1drg at av.eastlink.ca
Fri Jan 13 12:21:30 GMT 2006

Hi Charlie and others on the list.
No one else is trying to connect to me Charlie.
What you see there (listed below) is the result of MY system trying to
call out.  No one else is trying to call me.

The result is, it is making things very confusing.

Here is what I see now that I have set/spider ed7zab-5 :
ED7ZAB-5 channel func  state 0 -> init
DXChannel VK4TRS-7 created (4)
<- O VK4TRS-7 telnet
-> B VK4TRS-7 0
-> E VK4TRS-7 0

And it goes no further than this.
I must have something set wrong but for the life of me what could that be.
Maybe I will start over again and re-install everything.???