[Dxspider-support] Crash

Keith Le Boutillier keith at cwgsy.net
Mon Jan 23 21:27:48 GMT 2006

Hi

I did an CVS update to my windows cluster yesterday and got into all kinds
of problems.

The main one being the cluster would not run it kept complaining about
ping.pm not being found

I re-run the CVS to no avail the only way I could cure the problems was to
download the CVS from http://www.dxcluster.org/download/CVSlatest.tgz
And unzipping the TAR file and overwriting the DXspider files properly not
the right way to do things but it cured the problems and I don't appear to
have lost anything.

73 Keith GU6EFB MU3EFB

Sysop GB7DXG Dxcluster Telnet Access Web gb7dxg.shacknet.nu Port 7300
Web Site http://gb7dxg.shacknet.nu
Echolink Node GU6EFB-L Node number 121749
Web Site http://gu6efb.shacknet.nu
E-Mail gu6efb at cwgsy.net