[Dxspider-support] 1.52 (61.476)

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Mon Jan 23 22:29:27 GMT 2006

On Mon, 2006-01-23 at 19:33 +0000, Klaus Heintzenberg wrote:
> I did a cvs update -d   to get 1.52  61.476
>
> cluster.pl starts Ok but crashes after a few seconds while receiving data from
> other nodes
> --------------
>  DB0SPC-7 channel func  state init -> normal
> <- I DB0SPC-7 PC17^9A0XFE^9A0DXC^H19^
> <- I DB0SPC-7 PC17^F1FSH^HB9IAC-8^H19^
> Non-existant field 'DXProt::isnode' at /spider/perl/DXChannel.pm line 710
> DXChannel DB0SPC-7 destroyed (2)
> DXChannel DB0SPC-6 destroyed (1)
> --------------
> I repeated cvs but no help.
> As soon as I return to the previously used version 1.52  61.462  it works Ok
>
> How can I get it to stop the crashes?

I am afraid that you will have to update from CVS again. And,
unfortunately it will probably be 6 hours before the fix is in.

However, you could try:

cd /spider/perl
cvs update -r 1.13 DXXml.pm

Which should last you until the fix happens.

Sorry about that.

People that might be a bit wary of nodes not working, may like to hold
off updating for a while. I am developing and I don't always get it
right first time.

I don't quite understand why this went wrong this time, but I believe I
have fixed it.