[Dxspider-support] Crash when BBS logs in

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Thu Jul 13 13:33:34 BST 2006

On Thu, 2006-07-13 at 13:15 +0100, George Lloyd wrote:
> I'm running V1.52 build 61.489 so it's not the latest update. I'm
> surprised no one else has mentioned this problem because some
> bulletins are obviously uploaded from BBS.

It is a known problem (or feature). Basically I thought I needed to
provide a special interface for BBSs, but it was never completed.

This is probably the first time it has been mentioned in about two years
and there is a simple work around - so, of course, lazy programmers
don't do anything to fix it!