[Dxspider-support] Same dxcc number for two countries.

Jim Reisert AD1C jjreisert at alum.mit.edu
Fri Jul 14 00:54:56 BST 2006

At 05:56 PM 7/13/2006, Angel M. Claus wrote:

>I've found that there are two countries with the same
>dxcc number:
>
>sh/dxcc yu
>Prefix: YU Dxcc: 245 (Serbia-Montenegro-YU)
>
>sh/dxcc z3
>Prefix: Z3 Dxcc: 245 (Macedonia-Z3)

This is already fixed in WPXLOC.RAW which has NOT yet been
released.  I have fixed many other errors as well.  See the release notes at:

      http://wpxloc.ad1c.us/release.htm

I'm waiting for an OFFICIAL prefix from Montenegro (YU6, etc.) before
I release the new file.

73 - Jim AD1C

USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us