[Dxspider-support] Questions

José Robaina M. (YV5TX - 4M5R) jose.yv5tx at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 19:37:56 BST 2006

Hi there Manos
For the first question, You need to configure well the Ports on AGW interface software

I tell you the configurations on 4M5DX cluster:

1. You need to enable TCPIP over radio
2. You need to enable Winsock TCP/IP on TCP 8000
3. have the COM ports enable and well configured
   3.1 COM1 at 9600bps
   3.2 TNC sound card type (I have the radio connected by audio card, not by TNC)
   3.3 TNC Sub type: KISS Simple
   3.4 Single port
   3.5 Port Kiss ID: 0

For the second question, you need to tell at your cluster node that the zz1zzz will be an AR-CLUSTER type.. then type on the cluster SET/ARCLUSTER zz1zzz... Also the zz1zzz SysOp need to configure you like Spider Type Cluster on her/his node.

Hope to help you...

73
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
José Manuel Robaina M.
YV5TX - 4M5R

P.O. BOX 65603
C.P. 1066-A.
Caracas - Miranda
- Venezuela -
WWL Grid: FK60NL

My QSL Manager: EA5KB

yv5-tx at cantv.net
info at yv5tx.com
yv5tx at 4m5dx.org
4m5r at yv5tx.com
radio at yv5tx.com
jose.yv5tx at gmail.com

Web Administrator of:
www.canal37.org
www.yv5tx.com
www.yy5red.yv5tx.com
www.4m9yy.yv5tx.com
www.yv5kaj.yv5tx.com
www.yx5iota.4m5dx.org
www.yv5ssb.org.ve
www.4m5dx.org

QSL Manager of 4M9YY DXpedition
7-12 October 2003
www.4m9yy.yv5tx.com

Note: Please QSLing to my PO Address for 4M9YY

Member of 4M5DX Group.
www.4m5dx.org

SysOp 4M5DX CLUSTER
Telnet: 4m5dx.no-ip.org on port 7300