[Dxspider-support] Error in data/prefix_data.pl

Jim Reisert AD1C jjreisert at alum.mit.edu
Fri Jun 2 15:54:02 BST 2006

--- Tom Vavra <wb8zrl at avalon.net> wrote:

> Change S0, Western Sahara,  from CQ zone 37 to zone 33

Thanks, Tom.

For a long time, I have been meaning to go over wpxloc.raw with a fine-toothed
comb.  Maybe I need to take the time now.  I wish we could just dump this file
entirely, but it contains more information than is (or will be) available in
CTY.DAT.

If there are any more corrections (besides the above and the E5/Cook Islands
issue), send them my way and I'll try to get the files fixed up and over to
Dirk for an official release.  Hopefully in the next week or two.

73 - Jim AD1C

USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us