[Dxspider-support] CVS

Radioman radioman at frpd.org
Sat Jun 3 22:47:56 BST 2006

Still the same *junk* here..
don't work even after the *changes* I'll just stick to the ole
untar/unzip thing and scrap
the auto updates, cause the server hasn't worked for me in months even
after all the changes

is there a newer CVS version of software? iv been using windows version
1.2 for some time now
but in the past few months nada for updates

Tony
NN1D