[Dxspider-support] Problem starting DXSpider

Dieter Voss DVoss at t-online.de
Tue Jun 6 20:14:42 BST 2006

Hello together,

I am running a DXSpider cluster for some months - so be relative new in the business.

DXSpider was running well until some days ago.
Had to reboot the computer and after that the cluster won't come up again.
A try to start it manually gave the following error message:

db0fhk:/spider/perl # ./cluster.pl
DXDebug.pm did not return a true value at /spider/perl/Msg.pm line 23.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /spider/perl/Msg.pm line 23.
Compilation failed in require at ./cluster.pl line 53.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at ./cluster.pl line 53.
db0fhk:/spider/perl # db0fhk:/spider/perl # ./cluster.pl

Didn't find any info in the FAQ or the archive of the mailing list.

Could someone help me what happened and what I have to do?

Many thanks,
73s Dieter DL3KDV