[Dxspider-support] help executing external script

Tom Vavra wb8zrl at avalon.net
Tue Jun 13 02:33:55 BST 2006

Yes you can.  You need to add two lines to the beginning of your text file.  The first might be
SB LOCAL < IK5YZW
on the second line put the subject.  Now put this file into   /spider/msg/import    with some file name.  Within a minute it will be imported into a message.  Use the systems crontab to initiate your script.

                   73   Tom    WB8ZRL