[Dxspider-support] Servers at URO

Brian n1uro at n1uro.com
Fri Jun 23 04:39:58 BST 2006

As you've noticed recently, the servers here have been funky... this is
due to the unexpected heat recently, combined with the fact the new
servers I insalled in the early fall run a lot warmer naturally than the
old bits n pieces I slapped together as 'servers'.

In any event, I've moved the two primary commercial servers into some
air conditioning. The old packet services box is back up for the time
being. I'll have that rebuilt and moved over the weekend.

Sorry for any inconveniences this has cause, believe me it's been worse
for me than it has for you!