[Dxspider-support] Error?

Lee Sawkins ve7cc at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 3 09:24:08 GMT 2006

Hi Dirk

  I see these all the time.  They are from PC19s that have empty fields. They don't seem to cause a problem.

  Lee

On Fri, 2006-03-03 at 07:02 +0000, Eric Carling wrote:

> Argument "" isn't numeric in numeric lt (<) at /spider/perl/DXProt.PM line 1017.
  I am presuming you are seeing this on an incoming PC19. Can you give us
an example of the PC19 that bring this warning up? It will have some
non-numeric (which could also mean an empty field) where the version
number goes.