[Dxspider-support] New feature request - DXCC Award Submission

IZ5FSA iz5fsa at tele2.it
Sat Mar 4 13:43:50 GMT 2006

Hi to all.
I'm trying to reach a semi-automatic way to fill the DXCC form using
DX4WIN log information, but I can't do it. In fact the log have no
information about multi-qso qsl and so I have to manage again all qsl
before submission.
I think it will be possible a more efficient way to manage award on this
wonderful log program, but it means manage a new field on qso db, to
remember if a confirmed qso is in a multi-qso qsl.
Any other OM would appreciate this new feature?

73s de Leo, IZ5FSA

http://www.ariscandicci.it/
telnet://iz5fsa.homedns.org:8000
mdxc # 201