[Dxspider-support] connect script

ke4lkq ke4lkq at doramefa.us
Sun Mar 5 20:08:34 GMT 2006

Is it possible to connect dxspider to another node via an intermediat slave
node such as: " c kb4olm via dxpjw" with a connect script
The intent is this: to use my connection to the internet to supply another
cluster on RF only with spots as in a backbone setup. If this works, the
linke I will be using will be a 9600 baud link to his cluster node wiith no
users allowed on that port.  This will give him a connection to spots that he
doesn't have now since his rf feed of spots died.

I would like to see examples of a connect script that will work like that.

Thanks for the help
Victor  KE4LKQ