[Dxspider-support] Subdirectory bulletins

Klaus Heintzenberg dj6rx at t-online.de
Tue Mar 7 08:35:12 GMT 2006

The Aliases file in local_cmd read:

> '^sho?w?/bu', 'show/files bulletins', 'show/files',
>
> Changed it to:
>
> '^sho?w?/bul', 'show/files bulletins', 'show/files',
>
> Now, show/buddy works Ok.
>
> However still show/bulletin does not list the file opdx1234
> though type bulletin/opdx1234 actually types it.

Meanwile the problem area is corrected.
For whatever reason the subdirectory name here was spider/packclus/bulletin.
However should be spider/packclus/bulletins.
After adding the plural-s things behave as they should.
Guess my mistake. Never used the bulletins-directory so the problem did
not show before.

73, Klaus

mailto   : dj6rx at web.de
Phone    : 06135-950839