[Dxspider-support] please a link, pretty please

Richard richard.bown at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Mar 27 04:30:57 BST 2006

  Uk-dxcluster at torbit.co.uk
    Unrouteable address
Looks like that list died

Hi,
Since I had a complete system failure I've now been 2 weeks without a
link, My old link was gb7baa, Mike's very busy  and now I'm just a user.

It may be a bit academic as well now as in all that time gb7ipt has been
off my last users have migrated.
which just leaves the sysop, me.
If you can offer a link , please let me know what you want in the login.

TIA
Richard G8JVM, sysop gb7ipt