[Dxspider-support] new feature request

IZ5FSA iz5fsa at tele2.it
Tue May 2 23:06:58 BST 2006

Hi Dirk, and hi to all.
I'm trying to ask a couple of new feature, considered important here in
my zone.

The first...

Many OMs are "dxcluster SWL" and so they prefer to stay on receive
without logging in the cluster. This is a good idea for "non spotting
OMs" when on the specific port they are "spying" is there an OM connected!
But if there are no one?
Can I ask for a feature that can identificate a radio ax25 port with no
connections and then send dx spots to the node callsign himself or
another callsign?
It can be a initial variable setting to identificate the port and the
callsign to beacon to.

The last (but not the least) ...

The WHO command is a very nice command but it will be better for syspos
if there where indication of the ax25 radio port where are connected
from users or nodes. IP listings are important like the port number (or
callsign or ifconfig id like, for instance, ax0, scc1). I think it will
be useful in on line monitoring.

Thank U for the answer.

73s de Leo, IZ5FSA