[Dxspider-support] MRTG Stats Under Windows

Keith Le Boutillier gu6efb at cwgsy.net
Sat May 13 12:35:46 BST 2006

Hi Group

After several months of hard work on my part I now have MRTG and Dxspider producing stats.

The main difference is this is all running under Windows.

I will now find out that everybody running windows had achieved this age ago.

Please take a look at the stats at http://gu6efb.shacknet.nu look on the right hand side for the link to the MRTG stats.

If you want to run MRTG for your own Windows Dxcluster I will write up instructions and make available a small Perl file as the Cat command dose not seem to be recognized under active Perl.

Dirk will probably not be to happy with me as I also had to make some same changes to the MRTG.pl file more to do with the way windows paths work.

By the way I am no programmer so they may be a better way of doing this it just happens to work for me

It is very easy to achieve MRTG stats so don't be put off

Any comments on the above are welcome

73 Keith GU6EFB sysop GB7DXG