[Dxspider-support] CGI

Bela Markus ha5di at freemail.hu
Mon May 22 23:17:49 BST 2006

Hi All,

just for demonstration I attached a simple CGI program written in
PYTHON. This will execute an "SH/DX" command with a predefined argument
and print the result on the WEB page.

Program lacks user input parameters and formatting but do the job.

Regards... Béla, HA5DI

P.S.: BTW, if you are looking for a language which easy to learn, has a
nice clear syntax not like the nasty PERL (sorry Dirk), available free
on both LINUX and WINDOWS, I kindly advice to learn PYTHON. You will
love it.

Regards... Béla, HA5DI