[Dxspider-support] LOTW "+"

Ron Stordahl ron.stordahl at digikey.com
Wed May 24 15:29:50 BST 2006

Lee VE7CC's AR-User program identifies LoTW users without the aid of the
dx packet cluster.  Doing it in both places seems a bit redundant.  And
his program can be used as a front end for a logging program telnet
client as well.  Lee has also implemented a means that his program can
update the data base with just a click.

While there are arguments in favor of implementing this in the dx packet
cluster instead, such an implementation would have to include an
automatic daily update of the LoTW info database to match what Lee has done.

Ron Stordahl, N5IN