[Dxspider-support] email harvesting

Mike McCarthy, W1NR lists at w1nr.net
Wed May 31 10:49:52 BST 2006

Probably.  I have set up a special email address just for mailing lists like
this one, but it got harvested long ago.  If your email address is visible
via http ANYWHERE it WILL get harvested!  I have an email address that is
VERY private that gets directed to a special folder to try and circumvent
the problem.  Until the governments of places like China and Russia start
prosecuting these bums, we are going to have to live with it.

Mike, W1NR