[Dxspider-support] node hangs

Bela Markus ha5di at freemail.hu
Sun Nov 5 11:24:11 CET 2006

Hi Dirk,

just let you know that today morning I found my Spider dead. Telnet
connections were accepted but there were no login prompt or any other
string sent. A simple kill shell command was not enough to kill it, had
to use 'kill -9' to restart. After that everything started normally. All
other services on the server (COMPAQ DL380 dual processor rack mounted
located at ISP premisses) were running normally, so I expect a Spider
related issue.

I had no time to dig into debug/log files but will check later.

Regards... Béla, HA5DI