[Dxspider-support] node hangs

Kjell Jarl K-Jarl at algonet.se
Tue Oct 31 17:30:03 CET 2006

Hi,
I have never seen anything in the log, but "netstat -nvot" shows one tcp
sendqueue, and all other (or most) tcp:s a receive queue.
When the send TCP retries out (15 retries, 120 sec max - each of the
latest) all releases, and the node is back to normal. Mostly.
Occured a few time this weekend.
73
Kjell, SM7GVF