[Dxspider-support] No spots but everything seems to be working!

Len Umina operations at wt6g.com
Thu Apr 5 05:32:06 CEST 2007

Hi.

I just did an upgrade and I can't get the cluster to run anymore.  I did a complete reinstall and still not joy.

I log into nodes W5RFU and VE7CC-2 with no trouble, and the traffic appears to be correct.  I can pick out the spots in the exchanges too.

Announcemnets are transferred to users just fine.

Spots don't come out at all.  I've checked permissions, and I've gone over the install stuff at least 10 times, but something isn't registering - I must be looking right at the problem, I just don't see it!

The only clue I have is that the cluster terminal windows sends messages:

queue msg (0) every few seconds.  No idea why or what that is.

Any help appreciated.

/Len