[Dxspider-support] Updated list of Telnet DX Cluster nodes - 2 August 2007

Jim Reisert AD1C jjreisert at alum.mit.edu
Fri Aug 3 00:11:22 CEST 2007

I've updated the list of DX Telnet nodes as of 2 August 2007.  The list can be found at:

    http://www.dxcluster.info/telnet.shtml

cluster.dat is updated as well (this is for VE7CC users).

Here is the list of changes:

   ED7ZAB-5      Added RF port(s) 144.825/430.800
   GB7DXS        Changed software to CC Cluster
   IR4X-6        Changed IP address to iq4bq.dyndns.org:8000
   K3NC          Changed SysOp E-mail to nealk3nc at gmail.com
   K4AU          Added CC Cluster node
   K8SMC         Changed software to CC Cluster
   K8SMC-1       Deleted AR Cluster node
   KB5VJY-1      Changed IP address to 209.209.194.166
   KB5VJY-1      Changed SysOp E-mail to jholland at nbc10news.net
   N7XG-7        Added CC Cluster node
   N7XY          Changed SysOp E-mail to n7xy at clearwire.net
   N8OJ          at address w8bs.dyndns.org:7300 is back on-line
   P43L          Added DX Spider node
   W1NGL-3       Changed software to DX Spider
   W4NJA-1       Added CC Cluster node

I don't know why K3NC didn't show up on this list, but Neal is running CC Cluster full time now on dxc.k3nc.com

I'll try to get back to a regular update schedule.  I accept additions/corrections at all times.

73 - Jim AD1C

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, jjreisert at alum.mit.edu, http://www.ad1c.us