[Dxspider-support] help needed

Jan PA4JJ pa4jj at pa4jj.nl
Sat Aug 4 23:33:59 CEST 2007

Hello all

I am a newbie and I am trying to install the dx spider software and ran
in to some problems.

All went ok and was as told in the manual.
Exept for chapter 6.3 setting up the initial user files.
when I run the tool cd \spider\perl
perl create_sysop.pl
I get the following error messages:

Can't load 'c:/Perl/site/lib/auto/data/Dumper/Dumper.dll 'for module
Data::Dumper: load_file
cannot find the module at c:/Perl/lib/XSLoader.pm line 64.
at c:/Perl/site/lib/Data/Dumper.pm line27
Compilation failed in require at DXutil.pm line 14
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at DXUtil.pm line 14
Compilation failed in require at DXlog.pm line 34
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at DXlog.pm line 34
Compilation failed in require at DXlUser.pm line 11
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at DXUser.pm line 11
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at create_sysop.pl line 22
Compilation failed in require at create_sysop.pl line 22

When I look into the Perl Package Manager I see that the Dat-Dumper file
is there.
I am using activeperl version 5.8.8 build 822

I need some help please...

73's
Jan
PA4JJ