[Dxspider-support] WPXLOC.RAW updated 25 December 2007

Jim Reisert AD1C jjreisert at alum.mit.edu
Tue Dec 25 16:14:44 GMT 2007

I updated WPXLOC.RAW on 25 December 2007 to add St. Barthelemy, FJ and
fix a couple of other prefixes.  You can download the latest file here:

     http://www.country-files.com/wpxloc/release.htm

If you are running DX Spider, you will need to extract WPXLOC.RAW from
the ZIP archive to your spider/data directory.  Make sure you have the
new corresponding CTY.DAT file that was released a day or two ago.  Then
run the create_prefix.pl program in the spider/perl directory.

Dirk will update the CVS repository when he gets a chance.

Please let me know if you have any problems.  In Spider, type:

   SH/H FJ
   SH/H FS

and make sure that two different entities come up.

73 - Jim AD1C

--
Jim Reisert AD1C/Ø, <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us