[Dxspider-support] WPXLOC.RAW updated 25 December 2007

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Thu Dec 27 11:08:06 GMT 2007

Jim Reisert AD1C wrote:
> I updated WPXLOC.RAW on 25 December 2007 to add St. Barthelemy, FJ and
> fix a couple of other prefixes.  You can download the latest file here:
>
>      http://www.country-files.com/wpxloc/release.htm
>
> If you are running DX Spider, you will need to extract WPXLOC.RAW from
> the ZIP archive to your spider/data directory.  Make sure you have the
> new corresponding CTY.DAT file that was released a day or two ago.  Then
> run the create_prefix.pl program in the spider/perl directory.
>
> Dirk will update the CVS repository when he gets a chance.
>
> Please let me know if you have any problems.  In Spider, type:
>
>    SH/H FJ
>    SH/H FS
>
> and make sure that two different entities come up.

Both wpxloc.raw and CTY-1711 are now in CVS. If you do a cvs update you
only need to do a 'load/prefix' in a console window to activate the changes.

Now, it appears that some of you will have loaded wpxloc.raw and
cty-1711's cty.dat independently. Unfortunately, that means that you
will may get conflicts (as in 'C wpxloc.raw') when you do the update.

To get rid of these: remove the files that have a 'C' in front of them
and do the 'cvs update -d' again.