[Dxspider-support] IP of spotter needed

Brendan Minish ei6iz.brendan at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 22:14:22 GMT 2007

Prehaps The easiest way to get these details would be for these
individual(s) to log into the clusters where the bogus spots were made
and to do a
sh/log
this should include the details of IP address used the last few times to
log in

73
Brendan EI6IZ (Sysop EI7MRE)

On Sun, 2007-12-30 at 23:33 +0200, Oleg Chernyawski wrote:

> Dirk Koopman says:
> > So you want the IP addresses of UW2M, UU4JMG and VE3FDX?
> >

> Dirk, of the person who was logged in as UW2M, UU4JMG and VE3FDX - I
> know all of them and that was somebody another.
>
> Oleg
> UU1DX

Don‘t complain. Nobody will understand. Or care. And certainly don‘t try
to fix the situation yourself. It‘s dangerous. Leave it to a highly
untrained, unqualified, expendable professional.