[Dxspider-support] IP of spotter needed

Lee Sawkins ve7cc at shaw.ca
Mon Dec 31 20:22:04 GMT 2007

Two of the 3 calls in question put their spots out via Dx Summit.
K1TTT-14 is not a cluster, but rather a spot sucker that takes spots
from Dx Summit and puts them into the Dx Cluster system.

CC Clusters allow any user to do a sh/log <call> and sh/log <ip
address>.  This allows you to first find an IP address and then using
the IP address you can sometimes find the real callsign of the
troublemaker.

It would be nice if Dx Spider did the same.

Lee VE7CC