[Dxspider-support] can't reveive spots

Bill English bill at k4fx.net
Mon Dec 31 20:42:08 GMT 2007

OK guys, time/date is right, SH/TIME does as you mentioned, show local and
UTC, I used the precise time to the split second, and I am connected to
VE7CC via my /spider/connect script, and the script is connecting me FB, I
see the spots in the server's putty window, but no spots in the client......

Any ideas?

Bill