[Dxspider-support] DXCluster.info is alive again

Jim Reisert AD1C jjreisert at alum.mit.edu
Fri Feb 9 03:56:27 CET 2007

Hello all,

I have taken over administration of the http://www.dxcluster.info/
domain from Chuck Strobel, K6PBT after 10 years of service.

I'm currently in the process of putting the web site back
together.  I have updated the telnet DX Cluster database as best as I could:

     http://www.dxcluster.info/telnet.shtml

If you could please check your information and get back to me, I'd
really appreciate it.  If you know of nodes that are no longer in
service, or new nodes which are not included here, please send me as
much information as you can find.

Thanks & 73 - Jim AD1C

USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us