[Dxspider-support] DXCluster.info is alive again

Danny Moss ddm at ddmcomputers.com
Fri Feb 9 07:54:37 CET 2007

Jim Reisert AD1C wrote:

>Hello all,
>
>I have taken over administration of the http://www.dxcluster.info/
>domain from Chuck Strobel, K6PBT after 10 years of service.
>
>I'm currently in the process of putting the web site back
>together.  I have updated the telnet DX Cluster database as best as I could:
>
>     http://www.dxcluster.info/telnet.shtml
>
>If you could please check your information and get back to me, I'd
>really appreciate it.  If you know of nodes that are no longer in
>service, or new nodes which are not included here, please send me as
>much information as you can find.
>
>Thanks & 73 - Jim AD1C

HI Jim,

Thank you for your effort.

VK7HDM-2  needs and up date
the address is  www.ddmcomputers.com port 7300  or    203.55.215.226
port 7300

email address is ddm at ddmcomputers.com
or ddm at lnx-vk7hdm.dnsalias.org

Best regards
Danny Moss

--

73' VK7HDM

VK7HDM-6
tnos 44.136.224.32 vk7hdm.ampr.org  or 203.55.215.233 tnos.ddmcomputers.com             axip, axudp, converse, ftp, telnet, www, pop3, smtp, ax25, mail,
Linked to FBB Packet BBS vk7hdm-9, Linked to Dxspider node vk7hdm-2 for Dx spots

VK7HDM-7
xrouter 44.136.224.44 gw-vk7hdm.ampr.org  or 203.55.215.230 xrouter.ddmcomputers.com
chat server, axip, axudp, ftp, www, telnet, aprs  linked to vk7hdm-9 FBB Packet BBS,
Lined to vk7hdm-2 Dxspider node for Dx spots

VK7HDM-2
Dxspider node: telnet 203.55.215.226 port 7300 http://www.ddmcomputers.com/cgi-bin/spider.cgi